bluepöle design high quality multimedia solutions for online and offline Flash and PowerPoint presentations, PDF documents and online Ads.
What is multimedia?
Multimedia is a mix of different media combined to present content to your target audience. The term is used in contrast to media which only uses traditional forms of printed or hand-produced material.
Multimedia can be a custom mix of text, audio, still images, animation, video and interactive content. Multimedia is usually recorded and played, displayed or accessed by computers, mobile phones, PDAs, televisions, set-top boxes and projectors, but can also be part of a live performance.
How can I use multimedia?
Multimedia finds its’ uses in:
- Advertisements (web based, TV, mobile or in-store)
- Art (portfolios or web based)
- Education (including e-learning or interactive CD-ROMs)
- Entertainment (CD-ROMs, DVD’s and computer games)
- Engineering (simulations, 3D architectural or product demonstrations)
- Medicine (presentations or interactive learning)
- Business presentations (PowerPoint, PDF's, video)
What do I need to present multimedia?
Most modern electronic devices have multimedia capabilities. In fact, most people don't realise that we come into contact daily with a multitude of multimedia, all designed to capture our interest, make us remember a certain product.
Devices that display multimedia content include (but are not confined to):
- Mobile Phones / Smartphones
- In-store displays
What a bluepole design can offer?
bluepöle offers design and creativity through using the most effective media mix, always sensitive to the venue and/or audience. Professional, efficient, reliable, with a diverse and contemporary multimedia design portfolio.
We pull all the elements together, resulting in a unity of style and content, mood and message for your organisation.
For more information on multimedia products and bluepole design services… Request an information pack.